About Three Leaf
We provide the soil, sun, water and air your business needs to grow.
Of course not literally. But like plants, every brand requires it's own unique mix of elements that allow it to thrive. At Three Leaf, we help our partners figure out exactly what that mix is. Once a plan is created we execute, and we adapt to environmental changes, trends, etc. as time goes on.
As a company, we don't just measure ourselves in terms of revenue. We measure our success in the satisfaction and loyalty of our clients and the growth and advancement of our employees.
By offering a total project management approach, we strive to help our customers find affordable solutions to a variety of their needs. These solutions deliver much more than consistency and efficiency, they deliver results. And, as an added bonus, they keep all of your marketing projects under one reliable roof.
Our workplace exemplifies the highest standards to satisfy our clients. We promote honesty and hard work, and we provide advancement opportunities for all team members. Through acquisitions and strategic partnerships, we will continue to increase market share and develop a presence in our respective industries both locally and nationally.
Three Leaf Productions is a certified minority-owned business (MBE). With this certification, we offer our clients the ability to utilize their spend with us to meet their own internal diversity initiatives. We at Three Leaf Productions strongly emphasize our business relationships with other MBE's. These alliances, coupled with being a Tier I supplier, enable our clients the ability to maximize their spend as a Tier II and Tier III supplier and to further contribute to their diversity programs.
Our Certifications Include:
- State of Ohio MBE Certification
- Ohio Minority Supplier Development Council (OMSDC)
- SDB Certification
- City of Columbus MBE Certification
- City of Cleveland MBE Certification
- City of Philadelphia MBE Certification
- NMSDC Center of Excellence 2009
Three Leaf strives to be a positive and influential voice in the community. We understand the importance of giving back, so we strive to support an array of local organizations and programs.
Here's a small sampling of initiatives that we've been a part of:
- The Summer Lunch Club
- The Local Advisory Committee for South Central Ohio Minority Supplier Development Council
- The Columbus-based Fatherhood Initiative Program
- The Franklin County Children Services Volunteer
- The Ad Hoc Diversity Council of Ohio High School Athletic
- The Adopt-A-School Sponsorship Program (Brookhaven & Mifflin HS)
And so much more!